The AUTUMN 2005 at exhibition of the Museum of European Art will continue our international initiative to showcase works of talented, original and ambitious artists together with the works of prominent European artists of our time.
The exhibition will open on Sunday, OCTOBER 2, 2005 from 1 &endash; 4 p.m., and will continue through November 25, 2005.
About half of the artists in this exhibition will be from the Buffalo area. The rest will be from Canada, Europe, and other parts of the world.
Artists who are accepted can show from TWO or THREE of their works of art. Only original works--paintings, graphic works, mixed media, sculptures and photographs will be considered.
Deadline for application is August 31, 2005.
1) Applicants should be talented, original, and serious-minded artists, who have a desire to publicize their art through cooperation with the Museum of European Art and the Journal PROMETHEUS.
2) Exhibition fees: Paintings and photographs, $ 45 each.
Sculptures, $ 45 each.
3) All artwork must be accompanied by a label containing: artist's name, nationality, date of birth, title of the work, media, year of completion and price.
4) All artwork must be ready to hang (wire or string) and be delivered to the museum by September 15, 2005, by appointment.
5) Each artist will receive 50 invitation post-cards and is expected to bring at least 15-20 guests to the opening, if they live in the Buffalo area.
6) The Museum of European Art will receive a commission of 33% if a work of art is sold, either by the artist or by the Museum during the exhibition. We will NOT be responsible for any possible damage or loss of your works.
Please fill out this form, and mail it with a photograph of the work you like to exhibit to: John Zavrel, MUSEUM OF EUROPEAN ART, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031. Telephone (716) 759-6078 *** By e-mail, submit info and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** IMPORTAT: PLEASE DO NOT e-mail messages larger that 400K. ***