We invite artists from the BUFFALO AREA and TORONTO to join us in this exhibition by showing ONE or TWO of their works at this event, which opens on NOVEMBER 9, 2004 at the Museum of European Art.
Only original paintings (in oil, acrylic, watercolors or mixed media), photographs and sculptures will be considered.
1) Artists accepted to participate will be invited to show ONE or TWO of their works at the exhibition. Deadline for application is OCTOBER 28, 2004, but space is limited.
2) All artwork must be ready to hang and be delivered by October 28, 2004, by appointment.
3) All artwork must be accompanied by a label (in bold type) containing: artist's name, nationality and the year of birth; title of the work; media and year of completion, and price.
4) EXHIBITION FEES: PAINTINGS, $ 50 plus 1% of the selling price
... AND one bottle of WHITE WINE & a plate of appetizers.
5) Each artist will receive 40 post-card invitations to invite their friends. We encourage you to bring as many friends as you like, but you are expected to bring at least 20 guests. RECEPTION is on the opening day, 6-8 p.m. Artists to arrive by 5 p.m if possible.
6) The Museum of European Art will receive commission of 25% if a work of art is sold either by the artist or by the Museum during the exhibition. We will NOT be responsible for any damage or loss of your works.
Please fill out this form, and mail it with a photograph of the work you like to exhibit to: John Zavrel, MUSEUM OF EUROPEAN ART, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031. Telephone (716) 759-6078 *** By e-mail, submit info and photo to email@example.com
City ___________________________State ________ Zip______________
Telephone __________________ e-mail _____________________________