Artists from the Buffalo metropolitan area are invited to exhibit some of their works at the exhibition ART METROPOLIS 2010. The Opening Reception with artists will take place on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 2 pm.
To register and for more information, please contact John Zavrel at email@example.com , or by mail at Museum of European Art, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: none, but space is limited to 50 paintings
DEADLINE FOR DELIVERY: August 7, 2010
1) Artists who would like to participate should e-mail photos of 3 or 4 of their works to the Museum for selection. Artists who exhibited with us before, can make reservations BEFORE sending us photos.
2) The works of art must be ORIGINAL PAINTINGS (oil, acrylic, or mixed media), PHOTOGRAPHS or SCULPTURES. Please include the title, description and selling price for each artwork submitted for consideration.
3) The THEME of the 2010 exhibition is open at this time.
4) Exhibition fees are $ 20 per each artwork (oversize works, more).
5) Each artist will receive 50 invitations to the Opening Reception on September 11, 2010.
6) On the Opening day, artists and visitors will cast their votes for the "Best Work of Art".
7) Three top winners will receive a special Certificate of Recognition--ART METROPOLIS 2010.
8) If an artwork is sold during the exhibition, the Museum gets 20% commission.
9) An article about the event will be placed on the website of the Museum of European Art. Our website, www.meaus.com gets over 160,000 visitors per month, so this will be good publicity for the artists.